With our decades of experience, we will open up that box for you! Where do you wanna go, what do you wanna see? Have a look into our tours*:
* You are looking for something customized? Please don’t hesitate to contact us to work out a customized route for your group.
Marine Park Tours
Liveaboard tours to the marine parks go far out to the remote and famous places of Brother Islands, Daedalus Reef or Rocky & Zabargad Island in different combinations for one week*:
- BDE Simply the best – Brother islands, Daedelus reef & Elphinstone
- Brothers & Salem – Brother islands & Salem Express
- Brothers & Elphinstone – Brother islands and Elphinstone
- DZR – Deadelus reef, Zabargad & Rocky island
*You want to see it all? Contact us for more information on the two weeks marine park itinerary!
A great number of wrecks and reefs with an abundant underwater world are situated at the northern part of the Red Sea. There are interesting dive spots which start at small depth and almost lack currents that perfectly suits beginner divers. For more experienced divers and wreck fans there are a lot of wrecks that are located either at small depths or deep under the water. During the dives one may swim along the canyons and walls with picturesque coral gardens or pass through the tunnels and small caves.
- North – Northern wrecks and reefs
- North & Tiran – Northern wrecks and the Straits of Tiran
- North & Brothers – Northern and Brothers wrecks
If the northern part of the Red Sea offers wrecks, the southern part offers stunning coral reefs! This part also is less crowded and offers sites that are fresh and unspoilt. The abundant and spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea can only be found in its southern part:
- St John’s reefs
- Fury Shoal
- RZ, St John – Zabargad & Rocky islands and St John’s reefs
Sea Serpent Fleet
Bldg. B6 Apartments 101 & 201
PO Box 226
Post Code 84515
Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt
Phone: +20 65 344 8036
Mobil: +20 1227991314